We are a Medical and Recreational Marijuana dispensary in the Overland area of Denver looking to expand our team. Currently, we are seeking a motivated professional who is passionate about working in the cannabis industry. The position is full time and open availability is a must, including all holidays. Experience is preferred but we are willing to train the right person.
Must already possess a Colorado Marijuana Enforcement Division support badge and 21 years of age or older. Must have reliable transportation.
Knowledge: Working knowledge of medical and retail marijuana. Knowledge of local and state laws and regulations pertaining to medical and/or retail marijuana.
Skill: Reporting and information management, Microsoft Office, process management, team problem solving, inventory control, and medical and/or retail marijuana policy and law
Ability: Strong problem solving, communication and organizational skills, anticipatory thinking, calculating, multi-tasking, attention to details, conflict resolution, teamwork, and professionalism, accountability, and proactive active behavior. Your success and happiness in this position will require positive behavior, a cooperative nature, and self-motivation.
Experience: Retail customer service desirable but not required.
Working Environment: Indoor retail store.
Physical Activities: Physical aptitude and health necessary to perform manual labor tasks required for the proper management of center. Can include: sitting, standing, stooping, stretching, walking, bending, twisting, reaching, performing repetitive motions, carrying boxes, and ability to lift up to 75 lbs. and push/pull up to 100 lbs.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Help with daily operations, and opening and closing procedures per hours of operation.
• Adhere to all policies, process, procedures, and roles per employee contract.
• Maintain a clean, sanitary and organized work environment.
• Must comply with HIPAA guidelines as put forth by Federal regulations.
• Work with management team to increase sales and patient volumes.
• Comply with company cash handling polices.
• Educate patients on medical marijuana medicinal properties and selection of proper genetics per the patient’s desired effect or per specific medical ailment.
• Maintain quality customer service and patient communication.
• Execute customer service and quality surveys as assigned by management.
• Maintain daily cleaning requirements including sweeping, mopping, dusting of your work station, employee restroom, and patient waiting areas.
• Daily compliance with MMC policies including but not limited to; state/local regulation compliance, security protocols, access protocols, inventory tracking, dress code, and work schedules.
• Comply with all HR policies including confidentiality and non-disclosure.
• Assist with facility maintenance and troubleshooting as necessary including phone, utilities, technology, maintenance, repairs, stock and supplies. Notify management about operational issues (e.g. HVAC, security systems, plumbing, etc.).
• Contribute to team environment and company advancement per strategic direction set by management.
• Notify manager about any customer or product concerns.
Compensation: $12-14 +gratuities, based on experience