The Dispensary Associate is responsible for ensuring each Patient receives outstanding service by providing a positive and friendly environment. Assist Patients with their personal needs, maintain solid product knowledge, and always provide the highest level of customer service.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Provide exceptional customer service in accordance with established standards.
• Develop and maintain rapport with our Patients, vendors, service providers and staff.
• Ensure Patients’ concerns and/or questions are solved and answered promptly and efficiently, and communicate Patient requests and/or problems to Manager when needed.
• Recommend, select and help locate the proper medicine for Patients depending on their individual needs and Physician Certification.
• Communicate the effects of different types of cannabis to Patients clearly and effectively.
• Ring up sales on Point of Sale System and process cash transactions.
• Ensure strict controls to protect organization assets at the direction of management.
• Set up and break down display cases daily. Assist in display maintenance and housekeeping.
• Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise and monitoring floor stock, and participate in inventory counts.
• Facilitate the new membership and Patient renewal processes.
• Perform data entry and manage the Patient database.
• Dispensing medical cannabis in Medical Marijuana Use Registry.
• Answer phone calls and forward to the appropriate staff member.
• Book appointments for Patients for services they request.
• Maintain a current stock of Educational materials, new patient folders etc.
• Frequently maintain dispensary’s cleanliness, i.e. dusting, glass cleaning, vacuuming, sweeping and sanitization.
• Maintain a positive work environment conducive to trust and respect.
• Maintain strictest confidentiality in compliance with HIPAA guidelines.
• Perform other related work as required.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Previous experience as a pharmacy technician, bank teller, or other work experience with strict compliance standards preferred.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Retail, cash handling and Point of Sales (POS) experience required.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Experience in medical cannabis industry highly desirable, but not required.
• Must be 21 years old and pass criminal background check.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Proficient computing skills.
• Innate desire to achieve success and a work ethic to match.
• Ability to critically think and problem solve without direction.
• High level of integrity.
Job Type: Full-time